9.03.2012

It's great to be 8 | Colby's Birthday Party

Colby was really excited to turn 8!! Can you tell? We had a super fun waster swim party at Grandma's house.  Aside from me having to save a kid from drowning fully clothed with phone in pocket it was a super fun party!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The snow cone station was a hit.  We went through some serious ice at the party.  I think they liked that better than cake!

Colby told all of his friends he wanted water guns for his presents. ALL OF THEM!! He seriously got 8 water guns.  I tried to get him to keep some in the packages so we could return them and get something else but he insisted that he wanted them all!Photobucket
The slip-n-slide was super fun and we managed to slip and slide with only minor grass burns!!
Photobucket
One of Colby's best friends is a girl so he wanted to invite her but I made him invite more girls so she wouldn't be the only one, what a super fun cute group os girlies!!

Photobucket

Great fun was had.  I was sad when it was over, because Colby had turned yet another year older, and that ALWAYS makes me sad!!


No comments: