1.17.2011

Shoot Out with Justin & Mary

Last Year was my first year at WPPI. I had one class that I can say was the the single most influential class in my WHOLE WPPI experience. I was a little wary as to what I could gain listening to a couple of wedding photographers but I came away from this class completely ready to take on the WORLD!! I loved hear so many ideas on setting myself apart and marketing ME!! I believe that because of the things I learned from this class I had a very successful year. Now that I am embarking on the adventure of doing weddings (kinda :)) I though, when announced on Justin & Mary's Blog, that they would be doing a


Photobucket
I though what an amazing Opportunity!! To learn first hand from my favorite couple in the industry would be a chance of a lifetime!! I am headed to WPPI again this year and Justin & Mary were the class I was SCOURING the program to make sure I could see them again!! I saw right away that their class is going to FABULOUS!

Photobucket

In this tough economy and with work not being as great for the hubbs, I need all the help I can get. If you are heading to WPPI this year meet me Thursday morning there...

Photobucket

It is going to be the perfect ending to an awesome experince!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

What the heck? My blog isn't updating your posts! I totally missed those last few posts. I'm loving the 2010 recap pics. Sorry I cancelled lunch :( I am still feeling tired, but much better. Maybe we can have a rain check later this week!

Catie Ronquillo said...

Congrats Kristin! Looking forward to meeting you at the Shootout with J&M! :)

Heather said...

Hot diggity dog! Congratulations to you. That is going to be so fun!

Holli True said...

Hi Kristin! Congrats on being chosen! I can't wait to meet you at this amazing workshop with Justin & Mary!! It's going to be so amazing! See you in Vegas!