9.13.2010

BFF'S

When my sweet niece called me up to ask if I would take some pictures of her and her best friend on Labor Day during a Bar-B-Que at my parents house, how could I say no. I know you guys don't see much other than my punk kids and family on here but I thought I'd give you a bit of a break form the mundane musings of a crazy half brained mom who pretends to be a Professional Photographer! (speaking of which, stay tuned if you are interested in a fall mini session!!) Without further ramblings here is Savannah (in the yellow, I know they look like they are twins huh!) and Sadie, her bestest friend in the whole world! I stole this little love note from Sadie to Savannah on facebook...

Hey its Sadie, I just wanted to let you know that you are my BFF and I ♥ you soo soo much you are one in a million!!!!! I am so proud of you:) You are so pretty and FUNN to be around with!!!! I can't wait until we grow up so we can be better of friends :P I am soo soo happy that you me and Summer are really great friend ♥ and I'll see you tomorrow at school........ love ya - Sadie


Best friends like this are special and all girls should have this kind of girl in her life!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get some of these printed! I love the way they turned out!