5.23.2010

Official cause of death...Brain overload

I just completed 2 SOLID days of learning to work with artificial light in photography. I am a bit overwhelmed by all I learned and hope to retain it all. I have been so busy in the week and a half leading up to this weekend and has led me to be out of contact. I will be returning e-mails and phone calls this week as well as trying to update my blog. I have so much to write about and 2 weeks to go without blogging is causing me to have withdrawals.


Photobucket


I wish I could take credit for this picture but it was an imitation of a photo done by my amazing photography teacher Wendy Schulz. Her photo can be found here.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad you're back! I'm also glad you've been busy learning such great stuff. Whose feet are in the picture and how did you set it up? I actually like your picture better than your teachers.

Staci Leach said...

One word LOTION! Great shot sis!

Lynda said...

yours is better