5.04.2010

10 on Tuesday

1. WHAT? IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE YOU HAVE READ MY RAMBLINGS IN A 10 ON TUESDAY POST? I am so sorry let me remedy that for ya!!

2. I have been really busy with nothing lately. It's really weird to feel that I never have everything done but then at the end of any given day I feel like I have done nothing. Does that even make sense? I think it is in part due to the fact that 90% of the things I do do are completely undone with in a matter of minutes thanks to 4 punk kids trashing my hard work!

3. I really need a cleaning lady. I have never needed a cleaning person so much in my entire life. I had someone clean for me for 5 years, 5 GLORIOUS years. Then we moved and she had to go. I cried. I still cry. My house is never clean all at the same time. The nooks and crannies of Samantha's room are so full of garbage that I just don't have time to stay on top of I may just shoot myself so I no longer have to worry about it!

4. I think it is quite possible that seasonal allergies may be the death of me.

5. I got a new calling at church. I am now teaching the CTR 6A class. It's a pretty rowdy bunch but with the aid of a giant bag of Starburst and Skittles they were AMAZINGLY well behaved this past Sunday.

6. We took the kids to Chili's for dinner last night for Family Home Evening followed by a bike ride. The bike ride was a necessity because of dessert that was inhaled in 2 min. flat!
Photobucket

7. For the record, the molten chocolate lava cake is way better than the white chocolate! even Bonnie thought so!
Photobucket

8. I wish I had taken my camera on our bike ride because it was so cute to see our little row of ducklings riding along down the sidewalk with papa duck in the front! Maybe next time!

9. I started a Facebook page for my photography, you can show you like me HERE! C'mon you never comment so you might as well show me you love me by clicking one tiny little link!! Pretty please with sugar on top, I equate my value as a person with the number of people that like me so my fragile state of self esteem lies in your hands!

10. I am the Queen of Procrastination!
05.04.10 I am the Queen of Procrastination
THE END!

2 comments:

Shalae said...

Allergies SUCK@!!!! I've never really suffered from them until this year, and being pregnant and the sneezing constantly . . . you can imagine. NOT FUN!!!! Love the queen of procrastination pic. That could be me sitting there except I'm not reading; just sprawled out, getting fat . . . Love your 10 on Tuesday posts!

kyland ericka allyson ruby stella ❤ said...

i just love your 10 on tuesday i always look forward to tuesday haha :]