2.20.2010

Jessa Jean Leach

My sister mad me and aunt again on Thursday morning. It was as sweet the 24th time as it was the first. We are all evened up on the Zobrist side. We now have 11 boys and 11 girls. I wasn't planning on going to the hospital because Terry had to work ad I had the Bonnie but he called me when he got to work to tell me the bid he needed to get in was postponed so he could come home and I could go to the hospital. I met him up there and passed off the baby to him. I got a call as I pulled into the parking lot saying that I missed it. I could hear her sweet cry in the back ground. I met the Doctor at the nurses station (he was my doctor first, I've been with him for 14 years) and he took me into the room so I could meet my new niece. I got in there only 5 or 6 minutes after she was born. I managed to grab some great shots of the baby as they cleaned her up. She is a sweet heart and already has a new favorite AUNT!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Jessa is one lucky girl to have an aunt who can capture her first moments on earth with such beautiful photos!

Heather said...

These are awesome!
You sister looks fantastic for just having had a baby!

Janae said...

She is a doll! The pictures are amazing, Kristin! How awesome for Stacey to have all these great shots when Jessa is brand new:)

erin said...

That top middle pic is BREATHTAKING!

Congratulations to you, your sister and your entire family!