6.05.2009

I can't believe....

I have a middle schooler. Brett graduated from 5th grade this week. I just can't believe that 6 years of elementary school have gone by so quickly. It seems like only yesterday I was dropping him off for his first day of Kindergarten. If this is any sign of how fast life goes then I am going to do everything in my power to suck it all up and enjoy my kids while they are young!! We are so proud of Brett he received the Paws of Pride award for caring as well as for artistic vision. These pictures are terrible but i want to document this milestone. I had to take pictures of Brett's scrapbook to get these shots of the first day of kindergarten but you get the idea.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Staci Leach said...

Wow, I REALLY feel old now! Congrats Buddy Boy! Don't be scared for middle school, You'll do great!

Kirsten said...

These kids just need to slow down! It's too soon for them all to grow up. Middle school nowadays is a lot different than it was when we were that age.