4.07.2009

Let Zion In Her Beauty Rise

We just returned from beautiful Zion. For spring break we decided to take the toy hauler up to Utah to enjoy some of the natural splendor of Zion. Brandon and Jamie and all but Chase accompanied us on this little jaunt. We had a great time, hiking, exploring, bike riding, swimming and I even got in a little shopping! I took tons of pictures so bare with me through this post...
Beautiful Zion

Photobucket


The girls all struck poses for me every time i busted out the camera, we had fun taking some pictures. Notice Sam's new do, she donated her hair to Lock of Love!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The babies were so good on this trip, they just hung out and played and got really dirty!
Photobucket
We went into St. George on Saturday to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast...YUM! After that we drove out to Santa Clara to see the Jacob Hamlin House. That was really neat, but for some reason I don't have a picture of the whole house just some from inside. If your ever in the area, go take the tour it was so cool, and a piece of Our LDS history! I even learned where the saying "sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" came from.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your pictures are awesome, and I love your new layout! What did you do? I love that it takes up the whole page.

Kirsten said...

Great pictures! Zion is amazing. How fun for your kids to go there with their cousins. When are we doing a park day???

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

So....... When are you going to finally e-mail me my pictures?! All in all, it was a very very very fun trip except for the bike rides! =(