2.18.2009

My Weblos! And a Photo Shoot!

Photobucket
Brett earned his Weblos Badge at the Blue and gold dinner on the 12th. we are so proud of him for working so hard to earn this. Terry took these pictures of Brett and I when he pinned me with my webelos pin. I know they aren't great quality but I don't want to forget this, and these pictures capture a special night!

Photobucket

I took Brett out to get some pictures of him for his birthday. He was a pretty willing participant until the sun went down and it got really cold. We sure love this boy and love the flavor he adds to our family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

cute photos of brett! he is really getting big. we missed you at the party but sure enjoyed having your family there!

TK said...

Notice how she is sure to add that the crappy pictures were taken by her husband! Thanks babe...