1.20.2009

Photo Shoots!

For some reason my family thinks I'm this great photographer and the keep asking me to take pictures for the, i don't mind because it give me a chance to practice so someday i may become what they call me!! Kirsta and Devyn both came over this past week to have me take some "head shots" and i think their beauty is what make these pictures great!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I also had the chance to take a few pictures of Brandon and Jamie's cute kids. They were highly cooperative and after we broke into the neighbors backyard we got some great shots!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



8 comments:

Melanie said...

I understand exactly why your family thinks you are a great photographer! The photos are wonderful.

I'm sorry you had a rough time while editing the photos and making the banner. It is so frustrating to have your hard work go down the drain. I'm patient--anything you make is worth waiting for!

NOPE said...

I think your awesome too. Course it helps to have beautiful people to photograph.

Gerry

Sommer said...

I love your photos, the angles, the way you focus on your subject! Why didn't we see any of this talent as teenagers?

LaRae said...

Kristin - these are great! That last little guy is so "Brandon" it's scary! and Devyn - she is Gerry & Sheri all rolled into one.

Staci Leach said...

No you really have done everyone in the family but ME! I'm next!

Shannon said...

Love the pics. They turned out great! Next shoot....Logandale!

JENNIE! said...

these really look great! they are all so sharp and bright. you are getting gooood.

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

Too bad that the morning we took those, my mom insisted on cutting my bangs ALL BY HERSELF!!! They were waaaaay too short but I'll have to just cope until they grow back out to the NORMAL length that the were before!!! Other than that, the pictures looked freakin' awesome!!! I love all of the other kid's pictures! They were great! Too bad that the shadowed pictures didn't turn out as well as we all planned that they would!:( They would've looked awesome! This comment is long! I hope that none of you guys die reading this! SORRY!!!!!