12.27.2008

Christmas

We had a wonderfully fast Christmas. The kids said Christmas should be a week long. Maybe next year we'll celebrate Hanuka in stead of Christmas so it will "last longer" We woke up to the sound of kids rifling through stockings at 1:30 in the morning. Brett apparently couldn't sleep so he woke up Sam. After some scolding from me they went back to bed reluctantly only to wake up periodical ALL NIGHT LONG! Terry and I finally got up around 7:00 and let the kids start opening presents. After that we had cinnamon rolls (Grands rock when we get left of the Lisa and Brandon cinnamon roll list) and then headed out to Logandale. We got some fun stuff and darling new dishes so now I can entertain! It was a very laid back Christmas day.


Sam's Favorite was her Cabbage Patch Doll



Colby loves his new bike.

This is the only picture of Brett's with his favorite gift. A video camera.
Bonnie loves her phone from Aunt Shell!


This was my favorite part of the whole day. Rebbecca has been babysitting for us while we go to our parenting class for the last 10 weeks FOR FREE, so we wanted to do something special for her so we got her a new IPod, she cried and that just made my day. We love this sweet girl and appreciate her sacrifice.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wish we could have seen you guys on Christmas. Looks like everyone was happy with what Santa brought! I will put you on my cinnamon roll list if you get something for YOURSELF with your umbrella money. By the way...I LOVE the blog book!!