4.30.2008

When did this happen?

OK, so I blink my eyes and turn around once and all of a sudden my baby has grown up. She is 6 months old already and I just can't believe it. She is a sweet baby and we have just enjoyed her so much but we just can't believe how fast it has gone. When I went to get her out of her crib on Monday she had pulled herself up to the side. Woah, girl!! We just weren't ready for her to do everything as fast as she has. Rolling over at 3 months,2 teeth at 5 months, Crawling and sitting up at 5 1/2 months, and now pulling herself up to standing at 6 months. BIG girl. We wanted her to stay little for longer because she is our last but unfortunately she has a mind of her own! I have been meaning to take her 6 month pictures since Friday (when she turned 6 months) but she has had a runny nose and that doesn't look very cute in pictures.






No comments: